Forums Women’s Basketball 2019 Season

This topic contains 65 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  hootfish 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author

summitfans
      • Total Posts: 133

Wow, the Yotes rally from 17 down against Drake to win in OT. This is the shot that sent it to overtime:

Kiyoat
        • Total Posts: 198

The Yotes are fortunate to win that game after allowing Drake to play their game in the first half. They switched to a zone in the third that really stonewalled Drake’s offense, and just gutted it out at the end. I don’t know if we beat them more than 5 out of 10 games, but we did yesterday! Great RPI boost, as they will decimate the MVC.

coyotecrazie5
          • Total Posts: 16

Yotes knock off SEC’s Missouri in the SCSC (first SEC game to visit Vermillion) 72-56. Yotes took control in the second and had the game in hand.

Rabitt74
            • Total Posts: 96

Big win for the Jacks today. 61-50 over #21 South Florida. Should help their RPI considerably. Tomorrow is Notre Dame followed by FGCU on Saturday in the Cancun tournament. Nest week they play #1 Oregon. Quite a stretch of high profile games.

Rabitt74
              • Total Posts: 96

Jacks take out Notre Dame 65-59. Big win even if Notre Dame is rebuilding. Tagyn Larson is injured and did not make the trip to Cancun which makes these two wins even more impressive.

hootfish
                • Total Posts: 6

I know this pales in comparison to the big wins by SDSU and South Dakota (congrats to both teams) today but Denver beat a solid UC Irvine team 83-75. Specifically I am mentioning the game because senior Madison Nelson had a performance worth the mention. She recorded the 2nd 20/20 game in program history. (she had the first last season). She scored 24 points with 21 boards and had her 5th consecutive double double.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar