Forums Men’s Basketball 2019 Season

This topic contains 130 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  coyotecrazie5 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Author

Bison82
      • Total Posts: 109

Coyotes got the upset win over host team Hawaii late last night 81-75. Decent shot at a clean sweep of the tournament, playing Florida A&M tonight.

That’s a pretty big win! Always tough to win those games out there with time change, distractions, etc. on top of Hawaii usually being above average

Bison82

Shahid (21 points) and Ward (14 points) led us to a 7 point win over Cal Poly this afternoon. It took us some time to wake up being an afternoon game on a Monday. Not to mention the lack of atmosphere. Always good to get a win, I guess, when it was the perfect storm to get beat at home.

MavFan
          • Total Posts: 64

Shoutout to the Mavs whooping Bethune-Cookman by 29 last night. JT Gibson had a career high 26 points along with Zach Thornhill’s 19. Those two are off to an awesome start to the season.

summitfans
            • Total Posts: 133

Shoutout to the Mavs whooping Bethune-Cookman by 29 last night. JT Gibson had a career high 26 points along with Zach Thornhill’s 19. Those two are off to an awesome start to the season.

In other action yesterday, the Yotes finished off winning the Rainbow Classic in Hawaii with a 85-82 win over Florida A&M. And, like Bison82 mentioned, NDSU won over Cal Poly. Overall, yesterday was a good day for the league.

Tonight gets much tougher with UND at Gonzaga, ORU vs. Tulsa, Denver at Utah St., and SDSU at USC. Hopefully a strong showing by all Summit League teams and maybe an upset or two.

Kiyoat
              • Total Posts: 198

Looks like the ORU@Tusla game is on ESPN3, the SDSU@USC game is on Pac-12 network, and the others are only streaming.

Kiyoat

I have to reluctantly admit that the Jacks’ men’s team looks to be a factor in the race. It’s early, but they obviously have some new talent on the roster that can score. And the coach is defense-oriented. The conference race could be even more wide-open than we thought.

MavFan
                  • Total Posts: 64

The Mavs just beat Washington state after trailing by 15 points!! What a game what a win!

Mavs
                    • Total Posts: 12

The Mavs just beat Washington state after trailing by 15 points!! What a game what a win!

Just beat me to it, a Power conference pelt for the Mavs and the Summit!

Bison82

Just beat me to it, a Power conference pelt for the Mavs and the Summit!

I did not expect Omaha to be so good this early on I will admit. Wow they are looking like they’re going to put together another strong season. Agreed, this was a great win for them and the Summit League!

Kiyoat

Nice win, Mavs! Will be great for the RPI er, NET rankings.

coyotecrazie5
                          • Total Posts: 16

Rough loss for USD @ Northern Arizona. Their flight was pushed back and didn’t get to Zona until late. Looked a little lethargic out there today. The schedule does not get easier as they will be @ Washington on Mon.

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar