Forums Volleyball week 7 (Oct 8-13)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kiyoat 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kiyoat
      • Total Posts: 164

The Tuesday match has already happened:
      USD won @ SDSU 3-0

Friday’s matches:
      3PM Denver @ UND (stats)
      6PM ORU @ PFW (video) (stats)
      7PM UNO @ WIU (video) (stats)
      7PM USD @ NDSU (audio) (stats)

Massey predictions:
      Denver wins 3-0
      PFW wins 3-1
      UNO wins 3-0
      USD wins 3-1

The Denver and Omaha matches might not be very compelling, but I like the other two. ORU PFW and NDSU have all been very competitive at times, and poor at other times. Will be interesting to see what happens.

I posted game links, but i’m not going to post any premium video links anymore. waste of my time IMO. If you pay for that service, you probably already know where to find it.

Pios2
        • Total Posts: 55

Pios need a couple of good sweeps this weekend and they’ll be angry after that five-set loss to South Dakota. That was some great volleyball. I am not sure Denver can take the Yotes up in Brookings later on this season, so I was disappointed in the result, but not the effort. USD is a very, VERY good team..

Pios2
          • Total Posts: 55

Sounds like some bad weather in ND. Pios game at UND is postponed.. Not sure about any other games involving the Dakota schools..

Kiyoat

The USD/NDSU match was moved up an hour to 6PM. Hopefully the Denver match won’t be cancelled, just postponed. That would be a potentially good turnout match, with the Hocky rivalry, I would think.

GoEagles
              • Total Posts: 56

Hoping the Eagles can keep their two-game win streak going this weekend against not the best Fort Wayne and Leatherneck teams. I truly don’t believe how we performed in the non-conference reflects how good we can be as a team. We’ve played a lot of tough opponents so far on the road and that has prepared us for the conference season. That win aginst Omaha last week proves that. We could potentially win our next four matches before we run into South Dakota.

Kiyoat

Weekend results:

Friday
                Denver @ UND (postponed)
                ORU lost @ PFW 0-3
                USD won @ NDSU 3-2
                UNO won @ WIU 3-0

Sunday
                UND lost @ SDSU 1-3
                PFW won @ UNO 3-2
                Denver won @ NDSU 3-1
                ORU lost @ WIU 0-3

huge win for Fort Wayne to add to the previous win over Denver. Can’t ignore them anymore, they are in the top tier.

Very surprising sweep of Oral Roberts by Western.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar